No more than anyone else, I guess. I would enjoy having some down time.
THIS POST HAS A TON OF PIX! Just a warning.
So, let's recap my last two or three weeks.
OK- here it goes.
She did great! We will so miss our "tumble rumble" class. Thanks to Mandy at All Star Athletics!
May 23: After school, the Primary had an activity and asked if I could come and help. Of course, The Boy was there and, because The Hubby was working, so was The Girl. Hilarity followed.
May 25: The Girl and I went to the last day of Tumbling. I took lots of pictures. The Girl felt strongly that she must wear the pink tutu! Here is one of my favs.
May 23: After school, the Primary had an activity and asked if I could come and help. Of course, The Boy was there and, because The Hubby was working, so was The Girl. Hilarity followed.
May 25: The Girl and I went to the last day of Tumbling. I took lots of pictures. The Girl felt strongly that she must wear the pink tutu! Here is one of my favs.
Later that day, we were off to Tae kwon do for more practice.
The Girl is just the cutest with her little nunchakus.
May 26: Pack Meeting in which they had a space derby. Oh yeah, I put my foot down and did NOTHING but provide the craft paint. All The Boy and his dad. The Boy led the color guard and did fairly well on the racing - came in almost always in second. Since this was just a race 'for fun' the boys were awarded stars and stickers according to where they placed in each race. FABULOUS!
May 27: Movie premiere of Kung Fu Panda 2. We all performed at the movie theater. The Girl was too cute. The Boy did great on his weapons and traditional form. The Hubby and I tried to wrangle all the kids. Fun. One of these days, I really need to share the story of how we started in martial arts. To sum up - Kung Fu Panda 1. 'Nuff said for now.
May 30: Memorial Day in Wyoming. The Hubby's mother and brother are buried in Wyoming so we usually run over there and decorate their graves. With the exception of 2 years, I think it rained, snowed or slushed on us. Great. It really is nice to see the extended family and enjoy the FABULOUS scenery.
We drive home by way of Idaho Falls, where my older sister is buried. Still miss her.
June 1: Last Day of School. Whew! We made it through another year. We now have a 4th grader in the house. Nothing to show you... move on.
June 1: TKD Testing day. Yipee. I think I was looking forward to it being over. Here are some highlights of the kiddos. The Boy didn't take any pictures of The Hubby and I testing. Thank heaven.
| The Girl sparring. |
| The Girl getting her ORANGE belt. |
| Breaking boards - back elbow I believe. |
| Self defense - The Boy is being attacked - get away! |
The last two days have been filled with cleaning and errands and the weird adjustments that have to be made when one schedule stops and another begins.
Doesn't matter! We are all ready for SUMMER! I just wish it would get here.



No comments:
Post a Comment