Friday, January 20, 2012

Crazy Hair

I usually don't post pictures of The Girl's hairdo's here, but this was E.P.I.C!

Story: She found the lovely foam rollers that I had purchased before our move to Curlformers (which we LOVE). 

[Insert whining about how we HAD to use these foamy ones and not the other ones.]
She looked so dang cute when I sent her to bed, and I hoped that the big rollers that I used would make bigger curls.

The Result:

Yeah, not so much. It took me about 5 minutes to get the curlers out. And then I couldn't comb through it. Nice, huh? This all took place about 5 minutes before church. One curl didn't take - you can see that in the upper right side of my baby's head. Awesome. We wrestled her hair into go some form of socially acceptable style and off to church we went.

The curls lasted about 3 days and then I had to wash them out because her hair was starting to become very dread-like, which might be okay. Just not on my baby girl.

Just for comparison: This picture was taken about Halloween 2011. Her hair falls to about her shoulder blades.





1 comment: