Grumpy Mommy showed her head a couple of days ago. I went to find the children's Tylenol 'cuz The Boy had a headache/ear ache. And I COULDN'T FIND IT!
The hall closet was our go-to place for all kinds of things, including cleaning supplies and medicines.
IT WAS A DISASTER!
(and no, I didn't take pictures!)
It was time for....
a "De-crapping!"
(Thanks to a hs FB friend for the word!)
(Thanks to a hs FB friend for the word!)
I needed some garbage bags for the crap to go into so I went under the kitchen sink and ...
de-crapped that first! I tossed out old pitchers, empty chemical bottles and other miscellaneous stuff that I didn't need. Once that cupboard was nice and neat I took the many WallieWorld bags to the hall closet and started on it.
Anything that isn't used weekly (or even monthly) has to go to the basement storage area.
All the rest of the stuff can stay put, but will have to be in some sort of container.
Which I so have....
We are still a work in progress but here is my results from yesterday! The Girl helped by putting her new Barbie helment in the closet. Thanks, chicka!
Today, I am planning on tackling the medicine cabinet in the kitchen. Some of that stuff has got to GO! (or at least move to here!)



Looks good Kristen! I love me an organized closet. Have fun tackling the medicine cabinet!
ReplyDelete